Sekurus™ Self-Tenting Series
The Sekurus™ range of safety injectors are the result of an exhaustive development process spanning several years that included extensive field trials in several countries. Patented technologies include a two-stage activation mechanism and a self-tenting needle guard.
PATENTED SELF-TENTING TECHNOLOGY
• The design brief included the requirement to enable users to administer single-handed subcutaneous injections reliably, accurately and safely.
FIELD RESULTS SHOW
• Self-tenting Needle Guard ensures a greater level of user protection and is highly effective on a wide range of animal skin types.
• Needle change is faster and safer.
• Needle damage is significantly reduced, increasing the life of the needle.
• Safer operation in confined spaces such as chutes and cattle crushes.
• Dose is correctly administered in the subcutaneous zone.
• Less invasive to the animal.
SUBCUTANEOUS INJECTION (Refer to Animation)
• Spiked needle guard grips and tents the animals skin.
• Injector remains stable on moving animals.
• Dose is correctly positioned.
The selectable Sekurus™ Tube Fed Injector with Self-Tenting Guard is also available in 1 mL, 2 mL, 5 mL and 12 mL options.
The selectable Sekurus™ Bottle Mount Injector with Perpendicular Needle Guard is available in 1 mL, 2 mL, 5 mL and 6 mL with 4 different bottle mount options.