Forward Selectable Tube Fed Injector
Simcro’s innovative, forward selectable injector range are specifically designed for the cattle and swine sectors to provide better dose accuracy and ease of use at low volumes.
This new injector offers the following operator benefits:
- A comfortable hand span when injecting lower doses, especially for people with smaller hands.
- Easy priming down to very low doses.
- A plunger stroke at the front of the barrel for all doses, which also means that if an air bubble enters the system it is far easier to purge, so the injector is ready for operation again.
- Boilable barrel to ensure thorough cleanliness and sterility after use.
- External full metal tip for strength, durability and ease of cleaning.
The Forward Selectable Tube Fed Injector is currently available in 5 mL and 12 mL.
The Forward Selectable Bottle Mount Injector is currently available in 0.5 mL and 2 mL.
Please enquire for other dose variants.