Sekurus™ Perpendicular Series
The Sekurus™ range of safety injectors are the result of an exhaustive development process spanning several years that included extensive field trials in several countries. Patented technologies include a two-stage activation mechanism and a needle guard.
Patented two-stage mechanism
- Specifically designed for accurate penetration and consistent dose placement, either deep subcutaneous or intramuscular.
- The soft touch needle guard is designed to minimise pressure and eliminate needle hub insertion at the injection site.
Perpendicular injection AC10 (refer to animation)
- Needle remains protected until the trigger is activated.
- Dose is not administered until full needle penetration is achieved.
- Dose is delivered at exactly the desired depth.
Field results show:
- Significant reduction in animal bruising and site reactions due to soft action.
- Needle Guard ensures a greater level of user protection.
- Needle change is faster and safer.
- Needle damage is significantly reduced increasing the life of the needle.
- Injector remains stable on moving animals.
- Dose is administered at the correct depth.
The selectable Sekurus™ Bottle Mount Injector with Perpendicular Needle Guard is available in 1mL, 2mL, 5mL and 6mL with four different bottle mount options.
The selectable Sekurus™ Tube Fed Injector with Self-Tenting Guard is also available in 1mL, 2mL, 5mL and 12mL options.