The Simcro™ VS Injector has been designed from the ground up to meet all of your compliance and safety requirements to ensure you can administer your animal health vaccines and treatments with optimum animal health welfare, operator safety and treatment efficacy.
• Complies to on-farm treatment protocols with the delivery of accurate, fixed dose volumes.
• Minimises accidental needle stick injuries with a lockable, needle guard.
• Reduces needle breakage during injection with the use of a needle guard.
• Attachable ink stamp creates a visible mark around the injection site to check the injection is administered in the correct location.
• With a soft touch of the needle guard, the operator can delay needle penetration until the animal is settled.
• Comply with on-farm hygiene regimes by disinfecting or boiling the injector.
• Configurable as either a Tube Fed or Bottle Mount injector, compatible with or without needle guard and ink stamps.
• Comfortable, balanced injector for use over extended periods of time.
• Complies to on-farm protocols with the use of coloured identification bands to match the injector to treatment.